Monday, July 30, 2012

Swapnista New Orleans continued...

Swapnista New Orleans was plenty fun! This is how it went down...upon arrival, my friend and I were asked to place our items on the racks set up outside of the boutique. Once we entered the Swap Boutique, which was super cute, we were offered light refreshments and wine (I love wine). My friend and I browsed around the store for awhile and then the games were set to begin. All swappers were given five minutes to quickly grab three items of our choice. I was able to score some really cute numbers. However, I later realized there was a strategy to it. You had to scope out the merchandise beforehand, then go directly to what you wanted. Sounds like cheating right? ;) Overall, I had the oppurtunity to meet some great people and grab a few new items to add to my closet, which I will share in a future post. I would definitely attend one of these events again. Swap On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment