Friday, November 23, 2012

Haute Look Remix

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not the type to rock an item once then push it to the back of my closet. If you're a stylish fashionista on a budget, try remixing a look. This way you can show a little creativity and get the most out of an outfit. I purchased this dress in May to wear to my Grad school graduation (yay me!). I recently attended the Fall launch and 2nd Anniversary party for Amelie G. Mag and decided to wear it again, but with a touch of edge. Initially, I kept it bright and upbeat considering the season. This time around, I toughened up the look with a cropped, waterfall blazer, black booties with zipper details, a belt at the waist, fun accessories, and a bold lip color.
Which do you like better?

The Grad
Dress: French Connection
Shoes: Steve Madden


Rocker Chic
Dress: Same
Blazer: Express
Shoes: Bakers
Belt: Bebe
Necklace: Express
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Aldo


No comments:

Post a Comment