Considering that I am pretty much always in a rush, I am bound to forget something. Even if you are a very punctual and organized person, beauty emergencies still tend to arise without warning. Therefore, an emergency beauty kit will definitely come in handy. I have compiled a collection of 10 items that I feel are sure to come to your rescue.
- Deodorant, for those days that you slip on that black top and forget to apply afterward.
- A mint, to keep your breath minty fresh.
- Tylenol for a sudden headache or those awful cramps.
- An electric shaver for those unexpected visits to happy hour and you're afraid to take off your sweater because your top is sleeveless and you've got some stubble (the drama).
- Well, a lint roller for obvious reasons.
- Bobby pins to combat the effects of humidity or to spice up your hairdo for a dinner date.
- Sewing kits are a must.
- Red nail polish because it's sophisticated and bold enough to cover up chipped polish in most shades.
- Lotion in a vanilla scent so it won't clash with any other fragrance you may be wearing.
- And finally a mirror so that you can admire your beauty. :)
Pack these items into a cute travel bag and store them in your car or somewhere at the office.